Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Spa Day


Hey lovelies,

It was recently my mum's birthday so we went on a spa day to celebrate! We had a really great time so I wanted to share some photos with you all. 

We went to a great spa and had Elemis facials, and a neck, back and shoulder massage. I absolutely love Elemis products so I really loved the facial. We on the 11th and I can still see the improvement in my skin which I am so happy with it. 

Here is a photo of the treatment room. The music was really relaxing too.



 We also had afternoon tea which was so nice. The red velvet cake was so good.



Here is the pool. I always love how quiet pools are in spas.



Have you guys been on many spa days? 

Christie xx

12 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Hard to beat a good spa day.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a relaxing time!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome post! Have a great new week. :)
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2016/09/usa-holiday-san-fransisco.html
    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually no, never been to them but im planning one before my wedding :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (belated) birthday to your mum! This looks like such a great way of celebrating together; tasty food and relaxation. What could be better?! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect day, I love spas!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great day! Just wonderful!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post. Great!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks lovely! I haven't been to a spa in so long, deffo need to book one soon xx
    www.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to have spa days! I need it right now. I'm so jelly you could do that with your mom. It was a nice treatment for her, indeed.

    Love, Fads
    InstagramTwitter

    ReplyDelete