Sunday, 1 January 2017

2017

Hi lovelies,

Happy new year! I hope you all had a great new year celebration! Honestly, my favourite thing to do on New Years Eve is grab some really good champagne and eat Chinese food with my mum. It's a bit of a tradition and I love it. The night before me and my boyfriend went to a charity ball so it was nice to have a quiet New Years following it. 



My dress is from Coast and my shoes are from Kirk Geiger. Lip colour is Mary Jo K Kylie lip kit. 

So 2016 was a really great year for me. Below are some of my favourite pictures from 2016 that show some of the great things that happened! In January I turned 21 and it was 100% my favourite birthday I've ever had. I had so much fun with all my family and friends and also went to Paris with my boyfriend, Shawn. Paris was such an incredible experience, I will definitely be going back. 

I also went to Tenerife which was great! I hiked an active volcano which was very cool and very scary. The cable car was terrifying and I don't even had a problem with heights. I also went to Greece and learnt how to kayak which was so fun. I live so close to the sea but still haven't done this again, that's one thing I definitely want to do in 2017. 

This year I graduated from university which was an amazing day. I wish I could relive and am so glad I took so many photos. Loads of my family came on the day, I'm talking 8+ people, which was really amazing. Even my nana made the trip on the train bless her. 

I also FINALLY passed my driving test. Learning to drive sucked. I hated it. It was so mind numbing yet so stressful and I literally never thought I would get it. But I did, bought my own car and now totally love driving, something I never thought I would say. My sister is learning now and she won't believe me that she'll get the hang of it. If you're learning to drive at the moment just keep going because you will get there! 

I also started a new job which I love. It's given me great opportunities already like travelling to London, having a tour of a top football stadium (okay maybe I wasn't as keen on that, but the photo on the pitch is cool) and so many more. 













Happy new year to you all. I hope you have an amazing 2017!

Christie xx


9 comments:

  1. Lovely memories ♥

    Greetings from Germany!
    xoxo, Janine
    www.florafallue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2016 was a great year for you full of so many accomplishments! Happy new year!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your red dress was gorgeous! Happy New Year!

    timelesschic.net
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2016 was such an amazing year for you! I hope I achieve half as you did in 2016 this year :)

    http://cybermermaids.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! I wish you a Happy New Year!!

    http://www.sweetpoppy.dudeklatero.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures, love the Coast dress!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear you had a good 2016, I hope 2017 is just as good of a year for you! Congrats on passing your driving test, by the way :)

    ps. your NYE with your mum sounds SO cosy!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! Happy new year too, hope 2017 treats you well! Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete