Monday, 30 January 2017

Accupressure mat

Hi lovelies,

So I have found something really amazing. It's an accupressure mat! Now I have never gotten acupuncture but I have been getting pains in my upper back/neck. I looked into it and discovered people using the accupressure mat. I ordered one and, after using it for the last few weeks, I am obsessed. 



It doesn't hurt at all and I absolutely love it. It is so relaxing. You can literally feel your muscles relax like when you get a massage. It has really helped me sort out my back pain too. 

I usually put it either on the floor or against the back of a big chair and then lean into it. You can also use it for your feet too which is also so relaxing. 

I was a little apprehensive about the mat because I have never used anything like it before and got it as a total experiment. It's now something I use 5 times a week and both my mum and my sister got their own after trying it, even though they thought I was mad at first. 

I ordered mine off amazon and they're only about £15 which is such a great price because obviously you can use it hundreds of times. 

Hope you enjoyed this post, if you get one make sure you email me to tell me how it goes! 

Christie xx

10 comments:

  1. This sounds really amazing! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this. Sounds great!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a good price! I've used a smaller test size of these before, but would love to try the real deal! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this exact mat in Women's Health and I wondered how effective it was. I;ll definitely be picking it up soon!

    Abigail Alice 💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks great! Would love to try it! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea, I'd never heard of an accupressure mat before!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds amazing! I need to try!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this before, so thanks for the introduction! I often get aching pains in my neck/upper back and so I might just look into this :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete