Thursday, 19 January 2017

The best skin of your life

Hi lovelies!

So when it comes to skin products I am a huge cynic. Like I literally do not trust any product to do what it says on the bottle. This stems from so many disappointing buys. I honestly find that even recommend products, I end up being so indifferent to. 

Micellar water for example, I find greasy and ineffective. I have tried sooooo many blackhead removal products with 0 results. It is so hard to buy great products and reviews can be so unreliable. 

This brings me to my magic product I recently discovered. I've been using it for about a month and I can honestly say I don't wear makeup most days because of it. How insane is that?!

This product is eminence organic skin care's bright skin licorice root booster-serum. It is the most excited I've ever been about a beauty product!! 

Now it smells... not the best. I hate the smell of licorice, but if you're a fan you'll love it. I am definitely not but I am still obsessed. 



Hope you liked this post, you will definitely like this product!


Christie xx

13 comments:

  1. I am definitely a fan of serums, facial oils and skin treatments. This sounds promising. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This product sounds really nice.

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally hate licorice, ugh! but apart from the smell it sounds pretty good!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great, I love licorice!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and perfect! I follow you blog, please follow me too. http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds good.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review, thanks for sharing!
    http://zunera-serena.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a really nice product! Would love to try this! =)

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  9. This product sounds amazing! Only thing is that I don't really like liquorice
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you've found a product that works well for your skin! I don't much like the smell of liquorice, I have to admit, though i LOVE eating it?! haha :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete